As an Autodesk Customer, you're looking for a way to get product media (DVD/USB) sent to you.
To request Autodesk Product media, please complete our Customer Service Assistance form (select your language below):
You will need to provide the following:
- Name, email and shipping address.
- Preferred language.
- In the "How May We Assist You?" field, please write "Media request for selected product."
- Product Name and Release (version) for which you would like media.
- Product serial number.
- For Subscription Customers, please include yoursubscription contract number or learn how to request product media from Subscription Center.
- Please send 1 form per product media request.
- Allow up to 10 business days for delivery.
- For Non-Subscription Licenses, Media Requests are subject to a fee.
- Printed product documentation is not available but the online versions are available for everyone.
Terms and Conditions
Autodesk software in an alternative media format may not be available for all products and releases.
Customers will only receive media applicable to the software that they own.
The Autodesk Subscription Terms and Conditions do not require Autodesk to supply customers with media containing Previous Versions of the Software Program, related documentation, additional authorization codes, hardware or software locks. If such items are required for Previous Versions, Autodesk reserves the right to charge a transaction fee for the issuance or re-issuance of such items.
Autodesk is not financially responsible for any Taxes or Duties associated with the delivery of media, such fees if incurred are to be paid by the customer.
Upon transaction completion we will send an email confirmation with your shipment tracking information.