Came across this when looking through the PCLinuxOS forums -
Quote from the site:-
You finally got your Linux environment to crash. Ctrl+Alt+Backspace does nothing, nor do the F-keys. You know you shouldn't have installed that bad driver, but you did it anyway.
So you reach for the power button.
Mashing in the power button to reboot could cause a problem if your hard drive is still being written to, and usually causes more problems than it solves. The Linux kernel includes a secret method of restarting your PC should it ever stop doing its job.
1. Hold down the Alt and SysRq (Print Screen) keys.
2. While holding those down, type the following in order. Nothing will appear to happen until the last letter is pressed: REISUB
3. Watch your computer reboot magically.
1. Alt + SysRq(Print Scr) 키를 동시에 누른다. (왼쪽 알트키)
2. 누른 채 다음 문자를 입력한다. REISUB 마지막 글자를 입력하기 전까지 아무 변화도 없을 것이다.
3. 자동으로 리부팅 되는 것을 볼 수 있을 것이다.
Ctrl + Alt + Backspace